if you are finding free web push notification WordPress plugin for your blog and site than your search is over here, Because OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications WordPress plugin is great web push notification solution for WordPress blogs and sites.
One of the best feature i like about this plugin is you can setup web push notification for both HTTP and HTTPS site. and other one is it is completely free for WordPress users. let’s see all features of this plugin.
OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications Features:
- Supports Chrome(Desktop & Android) and Safari(Mac OSX), Firefox(Alpha version only) Push on both HTTP and HTTPS sites.
- Automatic Notifications – Send notifications to followers every time you publish a new post. Or set up a reminder that gets automatically sent to them if they haven’t visited for a few days.
- Target Segments – Send notifications to specific visitors based on language, number of times they’ve visited your blog, or even set up your own user attributes that you can target.
- Easy Opt-In Configuration – Choose when and how to ask your visitors to opt-in to browser notifications.
- Real Time Analytics – See your notifications being delivered in real time, and watch them as they convert into visitors.
- A/B Testing – Try out different messages to a smaller set of your visitors to figure out which messages are more effective and then send the more effective message to the rest of your visitors!
- Scheduled Notifications – Schedule notifications to be delivered in the future, based on a user’s time zone, or even based on the same time of day they last visited your website.
Once you install OneSignal – Free Web Push Notification Plugin, there is full setup guide for
- how to setup Google’s web push services.
- how to create OneSignal App for Chrome Push notification.
- how to create OneSignal App for Safari Push notification.
- how to create OneSignal App for Firefox Push notification.
so do not need to worry about anything, just you have to do is follow the instructions. also if you stuck some where in setup you can ask to support team its free, no hidden charges or conditions.
Still if you need any help than you can ask me here, just comment below.