Finally, Chinese mobile maker OnePlus launched new flagship phone OnePlus 2 at early Tuesday, 28 july 2015. All the lovers of OnePlus one are waited excitingly and curious about this mobile. It is available exclusively on amazon india.
OnePlus 2 comes with same 5.5-inch Full HD( 1080×1920 pixels) display, 1.8GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor supported by 4 GB with 64GB model and 3 GB LP-DDR4 with 16GB model.
It also featured 16GB and 64GB storage options, 13 megapixel rear camera with a micron sensor, 2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash, laser autofocus, 4K video recording, RAW image support, and 5 megapixel front camera. OnePlus 2 runs on company’s custom OxygenOS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and available via invite system, powered by 3,300 mAh battery.
Pricing for 16GB varient is Rs 22,999 and for 64GB is Rs 24,999. It comes with some new features like USB Type-C reversible port for charging and external output, fingerprint sensor with detection speed of 0.5 seconds.
After the launch of OnePlus 2 smartphone customers quite disappoint because of minor specification changes in new version which is quite more expected by customer.
Company opens 9 popup stores across the world in different cities that are Bengaluru, New Delhi, Jakarta, Milan, Berlin, Paris, London, New York, and San Francisco – on Friday. Visitors can try smartphone, ask questions, and could win an invite, the first 50 customers get gift bag. Details about the venues can be found on OnePlus forum.
OnePlus 2: Specifications
- OxygenOS(customeOS) based on Android v5.1 Lollipop
- 1.8GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- 3GB RAM/4GB RAM
- 16GB/64 in-built storage, no expandable storage
- 13MP rear camera with a micron sensor, 2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash, laser autofocus, 4K video recording, RAW image support2MP front camera
- 5MP front camera
- 5.5-inch 1080×1920 (Full HD) display
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) 4G/3G/2G support
- dual band WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth
- 3300 mAh Battery